On November 16th TC Mobile 2.5 was released to the Apple App Store. This update includes new features like staffing in the Units View and the ability for users to set their preferred coordinate format, and minor bug fixes.
On September 21 TC Mobile 2.4 was released to the Apple App Store. This update includes new features like an easier way to select map attributes that are close to each other, comment filtering on the Activity Screen, and minor bug fixes.
On September 15th TC Mobile Android 2.1 was released to the Google Play Store. This release includes support for showing the transporting and at hospital statuses in the incident detail view, refinements to ESRI mapping, and self service session clearing.
- Support for patient, transporting and at hospital unit statuses
- Improved ESRI map performance and reliability
- Support for replacing login session when user switches devices
- Additional bug fixes
On March 26, 2020, Tablet Command released Version 2.1 of TC Mobile to the Apple App Store. This version includes the option to filter the incident view by unit the way you can in Tablet Command. The release also includes application enhancements and minor bug fixes.
On December 10, 2019, Tablet Command released Version 2.0 of TC Mobile to the Apple App Store. This version includes a complete redesign of the Tablet Command mapping engine to leverage the power of Esri's Quartz Software Developers Kit. The release also includes application enhancements and minor bug fixes.
On August 26, 2019, Tablet Command will be making Version 1.8 of TC Mobile available in the Apple App Store. It will be available for manual update August 26th through September 2nd. From September 2nd to September 9th, users who have application auto-update enabled will begin receiving the update. This update has been tested over the last several weeks in house and by our beta users in the field. This version resolves minor known issues and contains basic enhancements.
On May 1, 2019, Tablet Command will be making Version 1.6 of TC Mobile available in the Apple App Store. It will be available for manual update May 1st through May 7th. From May 8th to May 15th, users who have application auto-update enabled will begin receiving the update.This update has been tested over the last several weeks in house and by our beta users. This version resolves minor known issues while providing enhancements like unit status as color and the addition of Waze as a navigation option.
- New Look and Feel improved suitability in low light conditions
- Switch to email keyboard for the login field
- Reset password link included
- Various code updates and bug fixes
- Faster CAD list updates
- CAD Status color dot updated (Green for current, orange for data older than 30 seconds, and black for offline)
- Request for device location only when application is in use in order to support quicker navigation
- Added link to reset password page
Mapping Added to TC Mobile:
- Improved mapping icons (Incident location, Vehicle Location)
- Toggle between incidents and an incident map overview
- Supports consumption of customer ArcGIS Online web maps including customized layers
- Inspect map attributes including GIS points, incident management attributes, and units
- Follow current location at the selected zoom level
- Tap vehicle location for lat/lon
- Reduced user map loading time
- Increased map zoom capability
- Incidents map overview support - view all the incidents on a map
Improve incident detail by adding two more tabs:
- Map view for current incident, including units, hazards, AVL
- Units list view, including support for managed incidents actions (Assignment, Time Assigned, Groups/divisions)
- And continue to view incident comments (including comments from the managed incidents)