On Monday, September 21, 2020 Tablet Command will release Tablet Command 2.4 to the App Store. This release includes enhancements like an easier way to select map attributes that are close to each other, history of unit assignments, comment filtering on the Activity Screen, and improvements to switching to the Overview Screen for our two way customers. It also features bug fixes and performance improvements.
On July 21, 2020 Tablet Command will release TC Mobile 2.3 to the App Store. This release includes mute notifications with an on duty/off duty switch, supports additional alert tones, and correctly shows at hospital and transporting statuses. It also features bug fixes and performance improvements.
On May 18, 2020 Tablet Command released TC Mobile 2.2 to the App Store. This release includes the ability to color CAD comments by priority keywords and the ability to collapse battalions in filter by unit and incident notifications. It also features bug fixes and performance improvements.
On May 18, 2020 Tablet Command released Tablet Command 2.2 to the App Store. This release includes the ability to color CAD comments by priority keywords and the ability to collapse battalions in filter by unit and incident notifications. It also features bug fixes and performance improvements.
On April 28, 2020 Tablet Command released Tablet Command 2.1 to the App Store. This release has several customer requested feature additions like drag and drop columns and separating units by alarm in a managed incident. It also features performance improvements. This update has been tested over the last several months in house and by our beta users in the field and it also resolves some minor known issues.
On March 5, 2019, Tablet Command will be making Version 1.6.8 available in the Apple App Store.This update has been tested over the last several weeks by our beta users. This version resolves minor known issues while providing some enhancements.
On January 1, 2019, Tablet Command will be making Version 1.6.7 available in the Apple App Store. It will be available for manual update January 1st through January 7th. From January 8th to January 15th, users who have application auto-update enabled will begin receiving the update. This update has been tested over the last several weeks by our beta users and feedback has been positive. This version resolves known issues while providing enhancements for Tablet Command Enterprise Pro 2 Way customers.
- Delete persistent incident(s) in CAD incident list using two fingers swipe (right to left)
- Add option to export device logs in Setting > App Support
- Increase the number of units available in the map tray on the iPad Pro (from 10 to 13)
- Resolve searching an address when manually creating an incident
- Resolved “No Internet Connection” message false positive(s)
- Changed “No Internet Connection” to “Cannot Connect to Tablet Command”
- Resolved issue when a unit is assigned in managed incident - personnel were removed from the assigned unit
- Change view to Overview screen when assigned to an incident
- CAD Status Menu now allows users to switch to assigned incident
- CAD Status Menu displays unit’s post location from CAD
- Added ability for a user to swap a physical vehicle (TriTech Inform CAD)
- Added self-assign button
- Add ability for any user and incident manager to add a comment back to CAD incident record
On behalf of the Tablet Command team we thank you for your support of Tablet Command. If you have questions or encounter challenges please contact your Tablet Command account representative, or submit a support request to email@example.com .
Topics: Release Notes
- New Look and Feel improved suitability in low light conditions
- Switch to email keyboard for the login field
- Reset password link included
- Various code updates and bug fixes
- Faster CAD list updates
- CAD Status color dot updated (Green for current, orange for data older than 30 seconds, and black for offline)
- Request for device location only when application is in use in order to support quicker navigation
- Added link to reset password page
Mapping Added to TC Mobile:
- Improved mapping icons (Incident location, Vehicle Location)
- Toggle between incidents and an incident map overview
- Supports consumption of customer ArcGIS Online web maps including customized layers
- Inspect map attributes including GIS points, incident management attributes, and units
- Follow current location at the selected zoom level
- Tap vehicle location for lat/lon
- Reduced user map loading time
- Increased map zoom capability
- Incidents map overview support - view all the incidents on a map
Improve incident detail by adding two more tabs:
- Map view for current incident, including units, hazards, AVL
- Units list view, including support for managed incidents actions (Assignment, Time Assigned, Groups/divisions)
- And continue to view incident comments (including comments from the managed incidents)