New Features and Enhancements:
- Esri ArcGIS Quartz Runtime 100.6
- Supports viewing agency map data
- Supports Vector Maps, ArcGIS Web Map Labels
- Supports KML Map Layers
- Includes access to Support by email including sending logs and database
- Includes Disable Auto Lock for Pro Users
- Fix for the pin center
- Fix for maps not loading
- Fix for crashes when rotating the device
- Minor Bug Fixes
New Feature Details
ESRI Runtime 100.6 (Quartz)The combination of enhanced performance and new mapping tools make this release revolutionary. Runtime 100 (Quartz), loads, pans, and zooms maps much more quickly than the previous version. See images below.
Support OptionsUsers can now submit support tickets including sending device logs and databases directly from the application.
Disable Auto Lock
For Tablet Command Pro user accounts only, this version has the option to disable the screen locking after a period of inactivity. This feature will consume significantly more battery power so it is recommended that it is used when the device is powered continuously. See images below.
New Feature Images
From left to right. Overview Map with pre-plans as blue squares and hydrants as red dots. Settings with Disable Auto Lock option. Incident Map view with parcels, address labels, vehicle location, and hydrants as red dots.