On Wednesday November 30, 2022 Tablet Command released TC Mobile 3.4.1 to the App Store. This release includes updates to the ESRI SDK, Networking and sync along with minor bug fixes.
- Networking SDK Alamofire Supported
- Improved speed of synchronization of incidents
- Shared AVL Icons Fade with Zoom
- Resolved some minor bugs including some iOS 16 UI bugs
- Added WiFi SSID Name to logging to help troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Added additional questions when uploading files to Tablet Command Support
- Esri ArcGIS SDK updated to 100.15
This is a phased release over the next 15 days. You can also update TC Mobile manually from the App Store to enjoy the new features after April 18th.