On Friday, June 4, 2021 Tablet Command will release TC Mobile 3.0,1 to the App Store. This release includes staffing in the AVL pop-over for customers with staffing version 2.0, improvements to the map pop-overs, and a fix for navigation in Apple Maps. It also features other bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Fixed issue with Apple Maps not opening with turn-by-turn navigation
- AVL Inspection Popover Now Includes Personnel Staffing (Requires Staffing version 2.0)
- Improved UI Beans.ai Map Icons
- Improved initial FireMapper Application Setup
- Updated location sharing to include altitude, heading, and speed
- Improved Esri legend symbology use
- Use popup data to create feature Title instead of parsing feature attributes
- Improved retrieving map sub-layers
The release is available today for all devices set to auto update. You can also update Tablet Command manually from the App Store starting today.