On Thursday, September 21, 2023 Tablet Command will release Tablet Command and TC Mobile 3.5.6 to the App Store. These releases feature Genasys Evacuation Zone integration for all Tablet Command Customers, performance enhancements, and bug fixes.OVERALL
Tablet Command and TC Mobile
- Added support for Genasys Evacuation Zone custom layer for all Enterprise customers
- Improved Map ID functionality when there are multiple items at one point
- Resolved an issue that caused occasional false positive safety priority keyword highlights
- Resolved crash on update MMPK
- Resolved issue where new button does not always display
- Resolved Map Overview not centering on user location
- Resolved issue with saving user selected layer visibility
Genasys EVAcuation zones
All Tablet Command users have access to the Genasys Evacuation Zones and the current status of each zone once the layer is enabled for the account. This integration is a partnership between Tablet Command and Genasys which provides first responders with zone-specific data and insights to enhance interagency situational awareness and communication during fire-related incidents. Users can turn the Evacuation Zone layer off and on and it can be defaulted on or off at the account level. An account administrator can manage the Genasys Evacuation Zones settings from the Tablet command web portal. You do not have to be a Genasys customer to access the layer in Tablet Command and TC Mobile, but you do have to be a Genasys customer to configure and manage evacuations zones in your area. Please reach out to email@example.com to enable the layer for your account.
Note: This will be a phased release over two weeks. To get this update right away, update from the App Store or your MDM solution.