On March 5, 2019, Tablet Command will be making Version 1.6.8 available in the Apple App Store.This update has been tested over the last several weeks by our beta users. This version resolves minor known issues while providing some enhancements.
- Updated fields in comments to include day and month
Enterprise Pro 1 Way
- Resolved in Map view - follow me feature would not release when unselected
- Resolved in Resources view - missing Add Battalion button
- Resolved in Resources view - layout issue after deleting Battalion
- Resolved in Resources view - cell height on large format device (12.9”)
Enterprise Pro 2 Way (see NOTE)
- Complex Status menu - Enroute Hospital: added group status values by favorites (interface setting)
- Complex Status menu - hide or reduce options in menu view (interface setting)
NOTE: These features may require an interface update. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
On behalf of the Tablet Command team, we thank you for your support of our products. If you have questions or encounter challenges please contact your Tablet Command account representative, or submit a support request to email@example.com.
New Feature Details
Updated fields in comments to include day and month
In order to better support complex and long duration incidents, we have added the date to the activity record. This is available on the overview / dashboard view of the incident and also the Activity View. Additionally, you will see this change in the next version of TC Mobile.
Complex Status menu - Enroute Hospital: added group status values by favorites (interface setting)
To support our larger Enterprise 2 Way customers, Tablet Command administrators may request Tablet Command to group the favorite hospitals (most frequent) for your agency.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or assistance.