On Friday, June 4, 2021 Tablet Command will release Tablet Command 3.0.1 to the App Store. This release includes staffing in the AVL popover for customers with Staffing v2.0, improved ESRI GIS popups, a fix for navigation with Apple Maps, and other bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Fixed issue with Apple Maps not opening with turn-by-turn navigation
- Fixed display issue for some iPads in Map View
- Resolved issue dragging units in Units View columns not scrolling
- Updated UI where Unassigned Units could be obscured by "+" button at the bottom of Units View
- Added iOS keyboard when quick adding a unit
- Improved UI of Units Tray in Map View
- AVL Inspection Popover Now Includes Personnel Staffing (Requires Staffing v2.0)
- Improved UI Beans.ai Map Icons
- improved initial FireMapper Application Setup
- Updated location sharing to include altitude, heading, and speed
- improved Esri legend symbology use
- Use popup data to create feature Title instead of parsing feature attributes
- Improved retrieving map sub-layers
- Resolved bug where "show incidents with No Units" filter may show the incorrect setting
The release is available today for all devices set to auto update. You can also update Tablet Command manually from the App Store starting today.